Saturday, January 22, 2011

Downtown Portland at dusk in January

I was downtown this afternoon having a late lunch on this incredibly gorgeous sunny day, so I had to walk up a few blocks and take some pictures as the sun set.
 Pioneer Courthouse












Stopped off for coffee at Starbucks. Really love their lighting fixtures at this location.


The relatively new, Director's Park.


Fox Tower










 Portland's bus and light rail mall

 I always think of Najia when I see this chicken!
 Circled back around passing the Pioneer Courthouse again.








MAX light rail
 The new transit stops.


 Good burritos!





 Waiting for the bus.



 On my way home.





























4 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw the chicken...then cracked up when I saw your comment!!!! :) PS. I clicked on the L'Oreal ad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...thanks!

    PacificNW (SSP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Work. Now Post some more please...
    Scleeb from SSP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I was a senior in high school (five years ago), you and EJ took me around Portland to discover the history. I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete