Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mt. Tabor at sunset | January 2011

 The weather has been FAAAR to nice for March or April, let alone January, so I headed up to Mt. Tabor Park in Portland for some sun, exercise, and of course, photos.

Summer or not, I've never seen these bathrooms open.               


 Portland through the fog.
 Creepy guy statue. I'll have to look his name up and see what he's about.

 Incredible views of Mt. Hood!
 The people lounging around the park.

 


 Yes those are SILVER running pants. 

 

 Great cell phone service in the park. I can guess why.






 The reservoirs.

 Downtown in the background.
 Sunset begins.



 Walking down to the lower reservoir.




















Man, those were some crazzzzy colors!
 Walking back to the bus to go home.

I might have to do a coffee book of doorways. They intrigue me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment