Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lunch Break!

It wasn't rainy, no wind just brisk, and seemed like a terrific day to take a walk through waterfront park for lunch.

I started off taking pictures using various camera function to see which settings I like best. There is a "vibrant picture" setting which takes phenomenal photos...


but what I really saw today, was this picture, with normal settings...





I feel like it photo shopped my picture, something I honestly loathe in most cases. So, I won't be using the vibrant photos option anymore. I can photo shop my own pictures, thank you, if I want to cheat.

Anyway, along I went walking, checking out the super swollen river!


Ending up in old town. The first pictures are the University of Oregon Portland Campus that opened a year or two ago.






Some urban decay...


and rejuvenation in a former dark alley
Gotta say, I LOVE that Buddha down the behind the garbage cans.

 I stopped in for lunch at The Peoples' Sandwich of Portland. SO delish, and I really dug the store.


Time for dessert!

Kidding...back to work I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment