Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pittock Mansion in black and white January 2011

I think the Pittock Mansion and surrounding grounds are about my favorite things to photograph. I've seen steam rise from the pavement in spring and plants wilting in late summer. I never get tired of heading up there,  year to year, trying new angles, distances, panoramas, it doesn't matter. Here are my favorite from my latest black and white shoot. January 2011.

Cute bird house!







 EJ was telling me to check out this patio over the fenced in guard rails and I saw this pillar and patio. Next time I head down there, I'm going to find a way to go down and catch it in person.


Mt. Hood peaking out. 




The end, this time...

4 comments:

  1. I knew I'd seen that detailing somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Craig! You popped my blogging cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark you have a very gifted eye. I really think you should consider pursuing your passion professionally!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Najia! We have a local craft market the runs weekends starting in March. I was thinking of getting a little booth and some cheap frames to see if I could sell some of the better ones.

    ReplyDelete